To have perishable food leftover before leaving for vacations is a common problem. This time I had plenty of zucchinis, tomatoes and some ricotta – so I decided to make Zoodles with ricotta. Also not bad to eat something healthy before a week of delicious and often excessive vacation dinning habits.
The dish turned out very goodâ€¦definitely something I will cook again.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â INGREDIENTS for 4 servings
- 8 zucchinis
- A handful cherry tomatoes, chopped
- A handful scallions, chopped
- 250 g ricotta
- Salt & pepper
- Olive Oil
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â INSTRUCTIONS
- Twist the zucchinis through the spiralizer to get Zoodles. Alternatively, you can also use a peeler.
- Add the zucchini noodles with some olive oil to the pan, season them with salt and pepper and cook them until the zucchini has a soft bite.
- Meanwhile, put some olive oil in a pan heat it up and roast the chopped scallions and tomtoes until tender.
- Combine the Zoodles with the ricotta and serve them with the roasted tomatoes and scallions on top.
Cheers with sunbeams.